- Machine wash separately in cold or warm water.
- Use mild NON-phosphorous detergents or a mild laundry soap.
- Remove garments immediately from washer when done.
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low temp.
- To remove stains, dirt or grease from your garment, dampen the stain and rub in dish-washing detergent.
- Hand wash the garment in warm water with mild laundry soap.
- To remove chewing gum, freeze the affected area with ice, then scrape it with some dull knife.
- Soak the garment in a water/white-vinegar solution, and laundry it with warm water and detergent.
DO NOT USE BLEACH!
Our fabric moisture management comes from the method of manufacture that cannot be washed off. Fabric softeners on our garments may soften it a bit but can significantly diminish its performance. Hence we recommend our customers to NOT use the softeners.
We do not responsibility for any garment damage caused by the use of BLEACH on any of our products.
- As there are many types of Sublimated garments, our general recommendation is to dry all of them on a line or clothes airer.
Synthetics like Polyester can shrink and sustain permanent damage at high temperatures.
For any of our synthetic-based performance garments, we insist that you do NOT put them into a dryer.
We accept no responsibility for any garment damage caused by the use of a dryer on any of our products.
- We do not recommend ironing any of our garments. If ironing is required, he garment should be ironed inside-out to avoid contact between the surface of the iron and the sublimated inks on the surface of the garment.
- Do not Dry Clean any of our sublimation apparel.
We do not accept responsibility for any garment damage caused by the use of a dry cleaning on any of our products.
- Synthetic fabrics like Polyester use delicate man made fibers. As a result, contact with abrasive surfaces such as Velcro can result in pilling, runs and ‘pulls’ in the fabric.
Do not wash any of our sublimated garments along with garments with Velcro.
Our sublimation apparel is very strong and our sublimation inks are ever lasting and durable. These are meant to last season after season. However, special care should be taken when washing your apparel to avoid harming the dye and fabric.